View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 01:29 PM   #101
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: Sold out: why Australia doesn’t have enough electric vehicles to go around

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
Yes I have..

Yes I believe that they Are..!! It's going to be (In My Opinion) Years before a RHD ADR Compliant version is readily available (If Ever) here in Australia..

I Know EV's are the Future, & I'm trying hard to keep an open Mind about them. But Your Messiah Elon comes across to Me as Too much Style ,& not enough Substance..!! (Again In My Opinion)

I have absolutely no Intention of engaging in a slanging Match/argument with You.. So lets just agree to disagree..!
Which EV?

I love how you make assumptions and then say agree to disagree. You don't even know my position and assume I love Elon! I loathe Elon and will happily buy whatever EV comes up next. I'm not wedded to Tesla. They just have the best products at the moment in that space.

I'd love a F150 Lightning. Heck my most recent purchase is a FORD! Not a Tesla. My first EV was a BMW. And I've ordered a iX though might change that to a EQS SUV.

So whilst putting words into my mouth, do you accept the article you raised was click bait that you fell for?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by kypez; 19-05-2022 at 01:35 PM.
kypez is online now   Reply With Quote