View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 01:32 PM   #205
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: NBN so far, whats your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
The problem is probably in your NBN service, not necessarily the provider like Telstra. However you need to report issues though your service provider and it looks like this is where you are having issues.

With that being said, I think you have two options
1: Raise a complaint with the TIO. That will get you more attention
2: Switch to a smaller, more agile provider like TPG or Aussie BB. They will probably do a lot better with handling your complaints.

Just my 2 cents
i am with aussie , nbn state the isues arnt enough and in their justifable range
i have fiber at my curb im not allowed , instead i have to utilise the node set up at which im in the middle of three all about 1.5 k from me , and past housing that utilise fiber to their curb set ups
nbnco will look in to the posibility of upgrading me at my expence if i pay the 300 compatability cost for them to look in to it , and i was originally slated (at roll out) for min fiber to the curb tech but was rolled back due to turnbuls "its enough cant justify the extra expence" program

now waitng for 5g internet to arive in my area hoping to inprove things
g
my good speeds vary from 14 to 25 down 1 to 4 up and ping is always bad
have had the node chaged twice and the line conected to also changed twice (at different times)

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote