View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 11:15 PM   #14
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Cars you wouldn't buy and why

Wait, you actually found an e46 330i wagon?
I gave up on them because I could only find 320i for sale and thought they must have never sold them in australia. Ideally I wanted a 540i wagon or a 330i wagon and gave up on both and was only 'settling' on a 530i wagon. I'd go a for a 330i touring if they were out there.
Neither are as good as an e34 because later models have window reg problems and other lower build quality 'cheapness' such as switches and leather etc, but I'd given up on finding an e34 touring too.

Ideally I want a wagon with man trans and the biggest engine for it's class, or something good enough to turn into the next project car and do a man trans and larger engine upgrade...

E: probably will be a 5 series as I know how tight those 3 series are with the i6. Looking to replace my bmw sedan and falcon ute for one large wagon, and I'll probably be better off getting a non runner 525/28 wagon and do the swap myself. I'm annoyed at the overpriced and ugly silver non runners for top dollars though. I wish I grabbed that sweet looking blue one last year.

Last edited by oldel; 04-01-2021 at 11:24 PM.
oldel is offline   Reply With Quote