Thread: Dear Clive
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #40
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Dear Clive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
I think that the government shouldn't have carried out those actions allowing it to be sued in the first place - what did the previous WA State Government do that left the government open for a lawsuit like this?

The solution isn't rush legislation through to make it impossible to be sued, the solution is don't cause that action in the first place.

If Clive wins then the loser is WA tax payers and it's your state governments fault which is your fault for electing them and allowing these circumstances to occur.

I think that the government needs to be held accountable for its actions.

I don't know the specifics of what occured but the State Government sure seems rather worried that they're begging for bipartisan support from WA Libs.

You can send a message on election day.

Edit: 40 mins ago there's an update

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-...nment/12494968

why wait 8 years to sue , they have stated on the news here since that they had been working on this legislation for a while now but now are passing it faster due to clives over night claim
so who spilled the info this loop hole was going to bbe closed ?
and again what an amazing timing coincedance with every thing else , just another clive i mean cash crab
also it wad the libs that denighed his mining claim back then

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!

Last edited by wodahs; 12-08-2020 at 02:24 PM.