View Single Post
Old 19-06-2021, 05:55 PM   #1365
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
In terms of your diet, I would be throwing the following in the trash. Well maybe do it overtime, readjust so to speak. I'm not a sweet tooth and we all know how addictive sugar is.

Anything related to even moderate amounts of sugar/fructose or high fructose corn syrup. So Soda/cordial/ice cream/sports drinks etc. That alone is 1/3 of your supermarket, and I'm just starting.

Vegetable oils, seed oils and any form of margarine. Some of the most poisonous things people are consuming and thinking they're healthy. For example, a vegan using Nutlex or someone using a salad dressing with vegetable oil in it....

MSG - so most of your condiments, Maggi/MasterFood/Kantong/Sriracha etc. All synthetic crap that will *&^& most of your organs.

Artificial sweeteners. There's 1 or 2 good ones, but most of them are poison.

Highly refined or processed GMO grains. So no Bread/rolls/crumpets/wraps/salata's/muffins/pasta/noodles/breakfast cereal's/pastry/dough/biscuits/pies etc.

Now taking all that crap out of your body, the crud we never consumed for hundreds of thousand of years alone would be beneficial in itself. Now imagine replacing it with nutrient-dense clean foods?
Pete Evans, is that you?