Old 14-06-2021, 08:58 AM   #1353
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedcoupe View Post
I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then .... ;-)
Its a "yes" but its a very educated yes,
I had no idea why I was like I was, I was a very driven person, but I knew there was something wrong with me since childhood, turns out that at aged 60 years old I was diagnosed with " the most severe case of untreated ADHD" the psychologist had come across, he was 74 yrs old!

He took me on for an entirely different reason, the ADHD come up in my first session, numerous tests proved it!

He said Billy, you should be dead or in jail, and write a book about your life experiences and leave nothing out but names, change the names a n d places and dates.
It was a shock to me, but it explained everything about me and my life, so since I was 6 yrs old, so one session aged 60 yrs explained my whole life!

I refused treatment, he wanted me to take Dexadrine, a stimulant, a form of "speed", I told him I needed that when I was 6 yrs old, too late to change who I am now!

But I am very happy with who I am, happy within myself, am laid back, very relaxed and easygoing, and I seem to attract damaged people, most of it garbage and too far gone for help, some are in their late teens, they have no idea what life is, or how important it is to work, make a wage, get a little self esteem back!....it's bloody sad mate, work is what keeps you sane, filling that 8 hrs with stuff that is anothers business to stew over not your own!

Cheers Billy.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote