Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 05:34 PM   #6194
ute83
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
I've generally given up posting in this thread as it seems as though people aren't prepared to consider other people's perspectives without taking it as a personal affront.

But I just have to say that, even though I don't agree with every decision they make, I respect the work that our Government (in this case the Vic Government) have worked tirelessly at to manage this pandemic. It's easy for anyone to sit on the sidelines and assess the performance of the individuals who are making VERY difficult decisions when you're not the one in their position. I'd really like to see what sort of mess those opponents would make of our state if they were in charge.

I'd also like to thank the work of the moderators of this forum and in particular the work they do in this thread. It would be very easy for this thread to derail quickly, and be shut down, but I think the moderators are doing a fine job in balancing the discussion to allow the conversation to continue on and people present their side of the discussion, allowing that discussion to continue on.

Thank you.
Lets not forget that the second wave is entirely of Dandrews' own making.
2 users like this post: