View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 04:28 PM   #1370
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Why is it.................?

So i still keep in contact with my manager from my old job, we're good mates. But why is it i often get phone calls asking questions about sites that no one who works on those sites can answer? My first response is always have you asked the boys? The response is always yes, but they always dont answer questions, they ask questions. I have no aspirations of going back to that company, so i dont mind helping out. I get told the only reason i get asked is because i give straight up answers. Then i hear the complaints of the boys being sheep hiding under the umbrella of management. My mate my old manager, he sits at his desk, and has so for long enough to not know the ins and outs of all the buildings that the company has picked up since he has been off the tools. My manager used to like me as i dont like getting told how to do my job, so i wasnt bombarding him constantly with trivial phone calls like others do because theyre affraid to make decisions. I did butt heads with some project managers, but they all got sacked. For various reasons. But i run my own sites. And that got me off side with a few of the PM's because that proved their position redundant. Hence them getting let go. Not all, but a couple of the PMs liked to over inflate their positions by attempting to make leading hands look incompetent and unable to think. Trying to justify their positions.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote