View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 10:33 PM   #60
Mr_G6ET
Ford G6ET FG MkII

Default Re: Medicinal Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
I'd suggest that you learn to read English, but I guess that's the problem with smoking all that weed. Maybe get somebody who talks really slowly to explain this to you.

This thread is about "Medicinal Cannabis" being made available over the counter. It's not about hemp oil, wheatgrass, or any other remedies.

It's about anyone (yes, including stoners) being able go into a shop, and buy "medicinal" cannabis over the counter.

By definition, it also makes it perfectly legal to be in the possession of said "medicinal" cannabis, so in practice it becomes a de facto legalisation of cannabis.

Since this is a motoring forum, I will also point out that this creates huge problem when Stoner Joe gets behind the wheel. Currently any detection would leave him open to charges of driving under the influence, but what happens if it's "medicinal"? I don't know the answer, but I can see it being a problem.

It's crazy that you now can't even buy damn Panadeine over the counter, and cannot take it at work, without a script. And proper decongestants are almost unobtainable, but hey, lets make weed universally available.
It is you that can't read Dazza, and I dont smoke weed. You can see problems because you have a sandwich short of a picnic, kangaroos loose in the top paddock etc.
panadeine is an opiate, ffs do some reading before you expose yourself showing your lack of knowledge
Mr_G6ET is offline   Reply With Quote