View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 09:24 AM   #57
DASTIG

Default Re: Medicinal Cannabis

I have seen the benefits from CBD oil.

Lady with back pain taking way to many pain killers that caused stomach ulcers. CBD helped with the pain, didn't eliminate it totally and more importantly no more ulcers and stopped the addiction to the pain killers.
Baby born with regular fits that if not treated and stopped could have caused deaths. CBD has reduced the numbers and severity substantially, still working on the amount of treatment to get the best results but the baby is much more happier. Parents suggested this treatment to initial Drs but they just laughed it off. Found another Dr that was more knowable in its benefits.

Althea Group is an Australia company that has developed a concierge app that can help put people in contact with trained Drs. They have assisted the Drs and the joe public to cut through the red tape to receive treatment for the correct illnesses that it there is researched evidence of benefits. Althea is in the process of rolling this out in the UK as well. They produce CBD here in Australia, Canada, export to Uk, USA and soon Germany and South Africa. I disclose that I am a shareholder after doing plenty of my own research.

Good luck to all.
DASTIG is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: