Thread: USA Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 02:33 AM   #219
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: USA Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Do you blame them. Why are the media being selective on what they are reporting, by making out these ‘protests’ are peaceful and the cops are using excessive force...
white, black, liberals, gun control blah blah tells me you are missing the point.
Police violence is sky high and that was all I was saying - and they seem to be nowhere near the vids you posted, they are off attacking protesters - plenty of white people have been attacked by cops.
It's not a colour issue any more, its a police brutality and abuse of powers issue now was my point.

E: Stop being brainwashed, no one with an open mind and a filter would ever type liberals because the conservative party in Australia is the liberal party. No one would say hillary either, because who here would care? People that type those things obviously don't have a filter and are repeating garbage they see/read.
Everything in that vid I posted I've already seen live on various streams as I've been following this all week, so it wasn't the first time I'd seen it. I thought it was a good take on it because the guy and his writers are pretty good, and previously I had the opinion of "screw the looters and violent people, but the peaceful protests are good".

But yeah, to me what he said rang true, the old divide and conquer, plus justify all force by concentrating on the small percentage of the bad. So screw all media that just mentioning the looting.
Most probably don't have the attention span to watch it all and learn, but he does say screw obama and biden too.

The cops are rioting because their ability to operate with impunity is being challenged.

Last edited by oldel; 08-06-2020 at 03:01 AM.
This user likes this post: