View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 01:20 PM   #14
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

G'day all,

This has come out of nowhere and now it seems that the Club is stuck between 2 opposing forces. A number of options are available such as remaining where we are, creating our own forums, merging with a rival E series site, joining Fordmods, or, of course, setting ourselves up here. My initial concern that we would not be wanted here seems to be amply addressed.

The good team at AFF have made an offer that would not only grant us more forums than we have had in years, but assistance with an internet URL goal that has been frustratingly out of our reach all this time. Further to this, it seems the majority of Australian members have chosen to make this transition, so it would make sense to be a part of this community in the interests of exposure.

On the other hand, we have had no issues where we are, and in fact I feel hugely in debt to the site owner for everything he has done for us in terms of both facilities and exposure. He has indicated he wishes to equal any AFF offer made to us. As creator of the Club is is quite a personal matter and if I am to have to repay the site's years of support with deserting it at a crucial time, it is not a task I am looking forward to.

Regards,

Jack
ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote