View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:20 AM   #41
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasac
E85 has a larger tuning window so as long as you don't run it right on the edge you will be safe, E85 doesn't care if it runs too fat. i'm not sure if E70 will be sold here in Winter it doesn't get cold enough. you can get 200L delivered to your door for around $300.
Not telling me anything with tuning E85, been on it since before you could even buy it mixed at 85% in Aus (I was buying E98 from Manildra in Nowra and blending it in the back shed with BP98 )... just making sure people understand that measures should be taken to correctly tune for the different blends as Caltex have confirmed in their press release months ago that it will vary the brew between 70% Ethanol content in winter through to 85% in summer.

Where are you getting it for $300 for a 205L????? we pay just under $550 landed here in West Aus which aligns closer with what Dazzler is saying.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote