View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #47
flooded one
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Any VF performance figures out there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99AUXR View Post
NZ autocar always seem to get the fastest times, I remember they posted fastest time for F6 a few back and same has been for every car they have tested.

Maybe its our water .
I always put it down too being a cooler place?? I could be wrong?? I've never been to NZ. so really the R-spec clocked 12.3 sec down the quarter???

as for the comment about the king of muscle cars has too be able to handle as well as be fast in a straight line. well what was the phase 3 GTHO?? It wasn't the best handling car, what made it special was its top speed. Its is considered the King of Australian muscle cars. In modern terms the R-spec takes the cake. It is as close as we will get to a modern day GTHO. no HSV GTS has beat the FPV GT-R spec yet in straight line acceleration
http://motoring.ninemsn.com.au/cars/...-fpv-gt-r-spec

till the GTS beats this and even wheels tested the GTS and only managed 12.7 or 12.8. It is NOT AUSTRALIAS FASTEST CAR!! maybe the GTS should stand for = Government Tax Support. I'm with 1TUFFUTE on this one!! show us the real world times!!! not some poxy estimated or claimed time!!!
2 users like this post: