Thread: USA Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:58 AM   #220
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: USA Riots

Too right it is about race. If the cop was black or the dead offender white, none of this would be going on. It may have made local news within the jurisdiction and that is it.
That is not the case and the media, black lives matter and other emotionally driven anti government anti authority protestors have capitalised on it. Police brutality or perceived brutality has been one scapegoat and justification to carry out these acts of violence and destruction.
If police violence is sky high, why?
There is not one blanket answer. But take a look at the scum they have to deal with and within the circumstances. LA mayor is looking at cutting $150 million of funding in the police budget. We’ll see how that plays out hey.

You know what isn’t near the vids I linked? The media. I’d have thought old people (regardless of race) being attacked in the streets in a first world country firstly for being white and secondly for protecting their property should make headline news around the world. There goes that selective reporting and controlling what the masses see.

I’m not referring to the Liberal Party, I’m referring to the political left in the USA pushing for gun control and the abandonment of the second amendment. Yet they’ve actively encouraged and vaguely justified what is going on. State and federal authorities have failed to protect innocent people, private businesses and property. A huge percentage of the population will be armed to the teeth and ready to spill blood.
9 users like this post: