View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 06:57 PM   #69
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: You Don't own MY Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
Most men have been conditioned into not being able to express any emotion other than anger as that's the only socially-acceptable one but it doesn't fly anymore.
Yeah, but it all pretty much started with most men. And it's quite possible that was because you were excluding the ones that identify differently.

My IT computer geek mates (over the past 40 years, with more and more students being interested in that area over the years, where I was very early) would look at your original argument and think you're clearly off this planet. Sure, at school in the 80's, there were a few males as you describe them, hmm, they left school at year 10 though where most continued. Year 11, there was only one or two and they didn't last. That's more than 30 years ago.

Some people do bring out the worst in others though. Like someone making the comment in the quote above. It's complete garbage.
3 users like this post: