View Single Post
Old 30-12-2020, 06:46 PM   #1207
mondeomatureguy

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

first off Happy New year to everybody on the Fourm!

What a crap year 2020 has been. Covid 19 knocked us for six in Australia and the whole world.
It wrecked the worlds economy ours included, but there is light at the end of the tunnel with a Vaccine on its way next year.

On the plus side i found work in September last year. I said on this forum early in the year not long after Covid started that when its all over " i would love to meet some of you guys and my be we could Organise a dinner on a Saturday night"?

I am still happy to do that and travel to wear its going to be. My mother in law was talking to a old lady who went thru the Great Depression in Australia and she also remembers the Spanish flu that hit Australia in 1919 and she told my mother in law "this is the worst year she can remember because of what covid has done.

All of us have been in lockdown at one time or another and i don't suffer from Depression or Anxiety but i get bored if i am not doing anything and Covid has given me time like most of us to fix things around the house that i have been putting off for a long time.

I put my Mondeo up on car ramps and washed the underside of it, changed the Cabin air filter that's inside car which was really a pain in the backside job but i got it done.

The most important thing i also did was keep in contact with my old mates ive known for a long time over 40 years talked to them over the phone because i wanted to see if they are "OK" and they wanted to see if i was OK also.

If we cant see each other because were in Lockdown at least we can keep in contact on the phone.

So lets look after each other and we all hope 2021 is a lot better year for all of us.
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote
11 users like this post: