View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 09:57 PM   #48
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Only one HK protester injured? And if that's the case over almost a year of protests, I'd say they were peaceful, wouldn't you? The vast majority of those protests were actual protests. Yes, there was carnage and spot-fires throughout the country too.

It's the polar opposite in the states. People describing looters and rioters in mostly Democrat run Cities as protesters? They order the police to stand-down in some districts and mostly it's the same horde of losers that rioted for months after 45 won in 2016. This is organised for the most part.

Just exactly who or from what administration do you think has bummed us?

Not one protestor injured. One protestor injured from a live bullet. It is far from peaceful if you look at some of the footages being posted on twitter. I suspect thats why Trump is accusing twitter of spreading Chinese propaganda. There are some horrific footages of these "protestors" attacking residents for no apparent reason. People look to Singapore as a model for what HK could be. This is what the Singapore leader said of the protestors against the extradition bill "Those are not demands which are meant to be a program to solve Hong Kong’s problems. Those are demands which are intended to humiliate and bring down the government"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/sing...usinesses.html

Who has bummed us? Well lets see. Morrison tweeted that he had a "constructive conversation" with Trump. Less than 48 hours later, Payne and Dutton go on national TV demanding "answers", screaming at "lack of transparency" and suggestions of a "cover up". Make your own judgement who is driving the narrative.
As Pompeo said "I was the head of the CIA. We lied, we cheated, we stole. We even had training materials".

And this just in....

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/a...20-5?r=US&IR=T

"A senior US official, who declined to be named told Politico that Trump and Merkel had “heated disagreements on topics including NATO, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline between Russia and Germany, and relations with China,” during a phone call this week."

I need to get off the internet its driving me nuts.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote