View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 05:07 PM   #38
BlackLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by More revs
Mine had developed a problem attracting bad drivers and bad parkers.

I think it had a d1ckhead magnet installed somewhere but I can't find it.
When I park and find a parking space, I profile the driver by the car they drive and its condition. For example, Thursday night, Miranda Westfield carpark, 84 Ford Laser with red Ps one side, Toyota Prado with tissues on the dash the other. The Laser has Ford seat covers on it, so I'm guessing the driver loves Fords, going by how young they are, they probably are working in the shops and know how valuable money is. I could park 20cm from them and wouldn't get a scratch.

The Prado is probably mums taxi dragging 6 deliquent kids around the shops. Coming back to the car, they pull their trolly to the back of the 4wd scratching the surrounding cars, unlocks the door for the kids, kids swinging the doors into surrounding car. Leaving the carpark she can;t manover the 4wd well but CBF doing a 3pt turn to get out cleanly and scrapes the car surrounding it. They also cbf about their car because the husband paid for the 4wd.

I know this is a gross generalisation, but most of the time you can just "tell" Whether its safe or not. Any car that looks like it carries kids is a definate no-no to park next to.