View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 08:32 PM   #5781
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
1 week is not good for the body, it takes 1 week to start winding down, then your 2nd week is the rest time and the ankle biters are back at school.
I find that I spend the first week trying to unwind, then spend the second week fretting about going back.

I have 390 hours of leave and 110 hours of sick leave owing to me, plus two lots of long service.

I have been planning to take long service when my new car arrives, one of the reasons why I'm so agitated about the constant stream of delays with the new Mustang...................I'm gagging for some extended time off. A new car is my holy grail, so I want to take the time to enjoy the delivery, dialing the paint in and getting it all protected, then take some road trips to see family in Merimbula and Coffs Harbor. I just want to do all this without a time frame attached to it................enjoy life for a change.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: