View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 04:27 PM   #68
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Vfacts March 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Totally valid points (Im not a parent but i see what you mean) But ive seen plenty of 4x4 p platers sideways in places they shouldnt be/racing their mates and all that. In fairness they are probably less powerful than some 90s falcons but 80s falcons probably not.
My comment wasnt a criticism of what p platers are doing now, more an observation compared what i grew up with and possibly p platers a few years after me also.
And not only that, but some of the p-platers are still pushing the limits, just not on the roads so much. There's a lot that are now getting themselves into trouble off road: their vehicle is more capable than their skills on the off road tracks. As a parent, I was just as worried about the well-being of my daughter when she was out with mates, off roading, as I would have been if she was cruising around the streets with them.

Sadly, I'm still hearing about a reasonable number of p-platers being seriously injured, or killed, in the 4x4 era.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: