View Single Post
Old 25-01-2024, 06:37 PM   #6000
Big_Daz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Finally getting our Swim Spa delivered... Made today a damn great day...

We decided on one late october last year (7 meter Duo with the spa/swim part separate). Got a killer deal on the display one but needed to be ready. Trying to find a concreter who would actually answer the phone/reply to me AND not ghost me when trying to get a quote. Havent dealt with a worst trade in a long time. That was stressful, and finally managed to get one organise for start of december with spa being booked for delivery xmas week as a surprise for my son.

Concreter pushes it back 2 weeks at the last minute, totally screwing the pre xmas delivery and then rocks up and does a **** poor job of it but good enough so left it be. THEN to add more BS, the transport company who the spa place had reccomended (as they had delivered this spa to their showroom originally) and then quoted me decided they now couldnt handle the thing and backed out... Finally managed to find another crane/transport company (for only $500 more) and had the damn thing delivered today....

The experience was crap, but seeing it dropped on the slab and how damn excited my 9year old was when he saw it made me feel great, and made it all worthwhile...

Hers: 2024 Ford Everest Platinum in Equinox Bronze
His Daily: 2020 (MY21) Kia Sorento GT-Line in Mineral Blue
His Weekender: 2017 Commodore SSV Redline manual in Light My Fire Orange
Big_Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: