View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 10:20 PM   #44
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: 10 years since GM announced they would cease making cars in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Daz View Post
Been to a Jeep dealer lately? There is one attached to the group we have our Kia from. They cant seem to give the damn things away... I went for a look one day at the new GC and old mate who spoke to me was talking rather large discounts and alot of stock they are sitting on.. Only got themselves to blame. I had a Grand Cherokee Diesel from new (2017) until october 2020, bloody loved it and the V6 Diesel went hard. No issues until I had 1 small warranty issue in the 3rd year and had to fight my ample butt off for them to honour it, I went as far as national management level to get it actioned... Traded the damn thing as soon as we got it back from the dealer... And I was far from the only one in that situation....

Jeep are largely irrelevant and will be gone within a few years...
I would go to my local Jeep dealer but it disappeared years ago

I remember when those WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokees came out that looked absolutely mint, they were everywhere, those 'I bought a Jeep' ads all over TV, I've even got the Jeep t-shirts from those pop up Jeep stores.

Haven't seen one of those things on the road in years - still got the t-shirts though, they can't make cars for **** but they made wicked quality t-shirts

Stellantis is like if Captain Planet was summoned by AIDS, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and HPV instead of earth, fire, wind, water and heart.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 15-12-2023 at 10:27 PM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: