View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 07:01 PM   #4
beclawrence001
Starter Motor

Default Re: cylinder contribution - help. injectors??

i haven't noticed any oil around the injectors. But there has been water getting into the bonnet when it rains alot and pools around the injectors, but i have been told there is no way water will get in through those seals.

I have bene updated though by the mechanic and he did check the injection value and were apparently normal and there is no electrical issue. I am not really convinced though. With the cylinder contribution numbers it has.
He said the clutch is unbalanced, some plate in there i can't remember the exact thing he said but he said that is throwing off a sensor and the ecu is trying to balance it so making the crazy readings. I do not know if that is possible? anyone?

from what I know has happened I still think it is fuel or electrical or there is a compression issue, but the car runs well and has never lost power.
Also the glow plugs are blown, don't know if something electrical caused that or just old. But it all started at the same time after a massive storm so I really think it is related and after the scv change is when this vibration changed.
so it does not make sense to me that the clutch has anything to do with it, it also had that vibration in the clutch back in november and it has not changed, what changed was a really strong vibration the day I picked it up after the fuel filter and scv and oil was done.

I guess I just have to get the injectors bench tested?

they did a relearn too and was successful
beclawrence001 is offline   Reply With Quote