View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 12:21 PM   #81
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Trends and Choices

Given the direction of the thread I thought I might throw this link in, something I saw a few weeks back and have just found again.

Personally I find the whole thing amusing.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...235028995?s=20

Skip to 2:35 for the amusing bit. I find it amusing.

Further from my post above about the brainwashing, this is what I call brainwashing. A medical professional who advocates that A can become B, yet cant/wont/doesn't know how to treat a condition that might arise when a transgender female claims to be experience a female only emergency.

It goes further down hill shortly after when this ****wad ******* ***** makes a completely despicable remark about females not being females in an attempt to win the argument. It's crap like that that puts people against them.

Just remember that this land of the free and home of the brave allows and operates private clinics for transgender female only patients. "Doctors" are making squillions on giving pap smears to men in a dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
I think in the coming months, we're going to start to see a backlash against every man and his dog getting an autism diagnosis.
Which wouldn't surprise me. But its only because we seem to enjoy pigeonholing ourselves. We feel the need to group people into small little groups so we can tie them up in neat little bows and treat that group a particular way.

I don't understand why the need for this came about, but I do think autism is misrepresented and over diagnosed. Once when people were described as quirky or with a personality they are now autistic.

It's been suggested to me that I am on the autism spectrum. I can by shy in new social settings and sometimes find it difficult find my way and break in and I have certain OCD traits like overthinking and such. Apparently this qualifies me for an positive autism diagnosis.

But to me all this stuff does it take away the money and help from the people who truly need it. The very definition of making a rod for our backs.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: