View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 11:54 AM   #29
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: New family daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys View Post
Theres also a reason why the hilux base didnt change.

Compaisons are good and they serve a purpose. I agree in principle with what youre saying but for example, i purchased an F6 Tornado over FG xr6t, i bought an F6x over the SZ. Newer cars of the same budget dont always offer value, particularly in package and resale value, especially when your talking the difference of one generation. Is the PXIII a bucket of bolts, a horse and cart, compared with the latest iteration? I doubt it.
very well said and agree, especially that after all your time the wife deserves "more" haha done the same for mine sometime ago.
Yep nothing wrong getting a good PX111 with the fruit, saves you a motza.
Hilux the same, I saw news last night on the DPF suit that has been going on since 21 from memory, it effected sometrhing like 250k Hilux/Prado/Fortuner.
Toy has been open finally dealing with customers etcetc - bummer yes but out of how many are out there not too hard to see by the seller if it was one effected and corrected or having someone watch it drive off spotting the white cloud
Either ither with the fruit that suits will serve your purpose, as mentioned IF a alloy front bar is suitable for your need at least some weight reduction will help economy wise.
Bucket loads out there.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote