Thread: Radio control
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 02:41 PM   #211
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Radio control

For the past while i had one of those niggly issues with my short course truck. So one thats not an issue if you know the trick. Kind of like that one lock everyone has had at one point where you have to jiggle the key. This case what was happening was if you were nailing the short course truck and let it coast to a stop, it would coast to walking pace then stay at walking pace. Trick was tap the brake. I did not find that annoying as usually i use the brakes to stop anyways. My son found it super annoying. No it was not throttle trim settings. But as i didnt care i didnt do anything about it, untill my monster truck started to do the same. My kid told me what the internet said which was pretty much along the lines of i need a bone marrow transplant or something. So i re calibrated the electronic speed controllers instead. Fixed the over run on the short course truck. Cannot tell if it goes any better as the thing will be on the wheelie bar with all 4 in the air on a half throttle launch.
Monster truck, yeah over run gone. Its better off the line too.
The instructions to recalibrate the esc's look simple, exactly. Took 3 beers and about half an hour to get it right.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: