View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 02:06 PM   #108
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Good value second hand cars - COVID times, Falcon/Commodore tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Carsales said an AU TE50 T3 should be advertised for 20-22k. I sold it in two weeks at $42500. I never go by their guide. I research on facebook, gumtree and carsales for what is currently available or has been, and then go from there.

You are right though, prices are so over the place at the moment, who knows where to start.

You also get dreamers and annoying folk wishing to input their opinion on your selling price. I had multiple messages saying the last T3 I sold was advertised too high and i'm a dreamer and would I take 25k. When i replied to a few it was sold, they didn't believe me..........
You see that on Facebook in the buy/swap/sell groups, every car that is advertised, there's always some meth junkie putting their two cents in on every car that gets listed and they're not happy unless it sells for a 6 pack of VB and a carton of winnie blues. Its usually someone with a jacked up 1990s 4x4 in their profile pic and they reproduced as teenagers with their 15 year old girlfriend they met in high school in Melton because they still don't understand prophylactic use.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: