View Single Post
Old 20-02-2005, 03:26 PM   #11
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
Thats some great Figures there Matt...great times on all the points on the timeslip!

Your 60' time was great, was it on the original tyres..which would make it even better! Goes to show how much quicker you become with a decent 60' time

Next time out you will run a 12 i'de reckon, lower that 60' even more...even on a colder night. If not you'll crack it with some headers lobbed on easily!

i want this car into the 12's with factory headers if i can. Thats been the aim from the start. I think we can HOPEFULY get it there. No nittos on this thing mate. 245's street rubber all the way.

I think it just shows the potential of a well drivin, tuned BA BOSS. Like ivebeen trying to say, this is just the begining, this car hasnt even seen a dyno yet. Wait till a certain Doc hands me his keys of a certain grey ghost ive been playing on, and then theres my car... Lets just say that 13.9 i did before edit will be made to look pretty dismal.

Silhouette FG F6 Xtreme Ford Tuning spec, Power so far 1100+RWHP

FG XR8 Ute 3 speed auto and converter and 9 inch XFT built 5.4 SCJ engine 4.0 litre Whipple 9.40 @ 148 mph Fastest Modular blown Falcon in Aus 4180pounds.

FG GS Miami/Coyote Ute Auto. XFT Xtreme 5.0 Coyote package 10.84 stock blower.

XFT F6E Stage III XFT Engine, stage III XFT ZF along with our new XFT Set up precision, quickest FG ZF with a 9.25@150 MPH
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote