View Single Post
Old 26-01-2022, 01:58 PM   #8
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Bronco Raptor Reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80 View Post
I think it comes under the heading of Internal competition, sales the manufacturer had anyway.

As for competition,
Jeep sorta “came and went” in Australia, maybe that was a factor in the decision making process..

I would hope that Ford revisits the possibility of products like Maverick and Bronco Sport,
they seem to have enough difference in segments where the competition is “all the same”
but that would take a pretty big change in internal business plan for Australia which I doubt….
And of course, all these other products may cost more to deliver than any profits generated, complete WOFTAM?
Valid points and here is my "however"...Ford US got it completely wrong with the anticipated demand for F-150 Lightning...in a positive sense that is... and the demand for Bronco has also been completely under-estimated...so ROI is going to be far greater, and hence profits...so just how accurate are/were any research into RHD markets considering they misjudged their own....in hindsight spending some more for RHD development would easily have paid off...
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: