View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 12:35 PM   #1555
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
I know thats the easy approach to take Billy, but I'm not one to burn and run. I will always give people the benefit of the doubt if they change. It may be a sign of weakness but that's just who I am.
correct mate, for some of us its not as easy as black and white, walk away and they don't enter your mind.
For many years I have seen this burden in my wife's heart comign from a fam of 8.
Long storey short (alot to do looking after the parents, power of attorney, selling the ol fam home, putting parents into aged care, the money) she and her eldest have been put through the ringer the last 5yrs to date, in turn it effects our home obviously.
1 sister has been blocked ex communicated long ago But it hurts my wife greatly.
No matter how many abusive SMS's or word of mouth from other siblings my wife has tried to reach out after things cool off not being able to let go only to be abused again and again.
Another brother has caused both of us issues since last Nov and minor things before hasn't had the balls to talk face to face to clear up utter BS.
Another dagger in the heart.
Then another sister is just more probs.
Trouble is she is family through and through and I am the same with mine.
Its what we've instilled in our kids obviously rightly or wrongly some may say for who really wants to endure the internal pain.
Well we do I guess, we always have hope, we tell our kids that also, feel sorry for them for they don't get it.

The brother trouble stems due his new wife, his first was part of the fam for 20yrs.
2 daughters, the ex wife turned feral because he spun lies to cover his infedelity and spun c rap to his girls to make him look that he's ok.
Therefore we have got caught up in his BS spun web.
Now that we have re connected with his ex and girls he's worried about being exposed - not that we care about doing so we're more happier 3 people who were very dear to us in time have "changed" seen the light and admitted their behaviour towards us all was wrong.
Their hurt and obviously lies turned them away from us for years.
Its come full circle and we love them very much and there back.

If we behaved the same and thought to believe in F them look what we would have missed out.
Its also a very good lesson for our 3 grown up kids to see.
I feel sorry for him, his loss.
Same goes for the other 2 sisters behaving as they do, their loss BUT one day it might just change you never know.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: