View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:31 PM   #1458
MercuryT
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Hey Merc, really sorry to hear about your latest news. It's hard to see someone take another hit when they're already down. But, it's good to see that you are trying to take it in a positive way. That's a great start! There's a saying that as one door closes, another opens. Keep that positive outlook and it will go a long way in helping you through these times. And, who knows, you may just end up in a better place as a result f it. Not just the job front, but also generally.

and there's no need to apologise for coming on here and talking about how you feel That's what this page is for! Keep reaching out as you are doing. None of us on here are experts (that I know of, at least) at this stuff, but there's obviously people on here who care enough to try and help you as best we can.

Gotta love dogs, no matter how you feel and how grumpy you might be, they'll still sidle up for a cuddle!

Please take care of yourself. If your dog's up for it, take him out for a walk. It will do both you and the dog wonders.
Hey mate.
As always thank you so much for the great advice and taking the time to help me.

I've been wanting to start my own company for years so I guess your comment is spot on - I believe i can make it work (Strata management - I'm a lawyer albeit maybe a **** one....ha) and I find that exciting.

I guess losing my job would normally really upset me. But when I've recently been taken to hospital via 2 paramedics and 4 police officers I guess it sort of puts it in perspective.

Totally agree about Terry (my Greyhound) and down here in Hobart it's about 25 degrees and absolutely beautiful day. (it won't last mate....ha)

Thank you again and for everyone else making me feel welcome and are trying to help.

Merc (Chris)
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: