View Single Post
Old 18-05-2021, 05:16 PM   #7138
seano14
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: All YouTube, EBay and car related Video links Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldel View Post
I love the BA ad, made me really want one back in the day. I just wished I never bought a shockwave blue one. I can forgive the auto trans failure and cat blockage, but sucks having to have to constantly backyard paint panels. :(
I reckon if I bought any other colour I'd still love BAs like the guy at motoring box does.

The guys sometimes a little annoying in scripting (junk food and meals comparo for example), voice and research sometimes too, but the production, effects and montage at the end are so awesome. Watch it all to the end, (maybe skip the KFC part ;-) )
Thanks for the praise and the criticisms also. I always try my best to provide accurate and entertaining videos. Some things I can definitely improve on, but other things (like my voice) I have little control over. I've copped a lot of flack in the past about it my appearance and my voice - and I get it. But no matter what you can't make all of the people happy all of the time.

For the people lump crap on me (not you!) I always encourage them to get out and film a few things themselves, instead of sitting on behind the keyboard or on the phone. Because it's bloody difficult, especially if you're introverted like I am. Plus Australian cars are still criminally under-represented on YouTube - so the more content we have out there, the better.

BTW, the food thing came from a video I filmed a few years ago comparing the AU Falcon range to a Bunnings sausage. It was a real hit with the Americans so I have kept that theme running. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
seano14 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: