Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 10:27 PM   #925
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mowing ..

So tool update....
Ive had a month of using the TC138T
(here https://www.husqvarna.com/au/product...38t/960510198/ )
Its a nice piece of equipment, the pick up is excellent with a lot of leaf litter and berries ending up in the catcher, which is great as the property owner is pretty particular about the lawn staying tidy.
To empty the catcher, i just back up onto a tarp and empty one handed from the driver seat. All controls are simple, and the engine servicing looks easy with a well located drain valve. I also got the tow behind trailer which is much better at carting all your tools to the work site.
So im now using 3 pieces of husqvarna equipment, and like the old honda accord ad, they just work.
In other equipment news, im thinking of upgrading my stihl battery powered hedge trimmers to the top battery range (AR i think) so i can get the better commercial blades. I also need a new pole chainsaw to replace the old ozito unit im using, and cant get one compatible with my current stihl battery system.
Business is excellent, Im not actively looking for more work, as just servicing my existing customer base will keep me going, its taken 2 months ;)

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz