View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 10:40 PM   #1276
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update. I know its been a while since I did one but a lot has happened since.

There is no nice way to put it, but yesterday my father in law has passed away. He was on life support from a recent fall. We had to make the difficult decision to turn off the machines due to other complications which are too many to mention.

Thats 3 men in my life Ive lost in 12months. My dad, my uncle and now my father in law.
Man, sorry to hear, that sucks. Can't remember how old you are, I think around my age?We are probably now at an age where we should expect these events to occur more frequently. It's just something we need to accept.

My brother in law's mum passed away yesterday too, she found out she had cancer only a few months ago, so "fortunately" it was quick. She had a niggling tummy ache on and off for 4-5 years, but didn't get a health check, and when she finally did, they found it was gal stones that had turned cancerous. Moral of the story, go for regular check ups. I haven't had one for about 10 years now, so it has certainly woken me up to go get them done more frequently.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: