Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 11:23 PM   #859
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
I have always used Sthil brush cutters, but I am becoming increasingly disappointed with the build quality of some resent Sthil purchases. My blower Sthil BG 86 is so bad I will not buy another Sthil blower. I will be looking at Husqvarna gear next time I think.

Does Husqvarna do an automatic line feeding head for brush cutters like the Sthil supercut 20-2? That is one feature of the Sthil I like.
Now that you mention it, my BG86 which isn’t that old, is feeling tired. It took my echo 7 years with only a few new spark plugs to feel the same.The only way I can shut it down is to choke it, the lever isn’t working, might send it in for a service.
So I took the huski out on my lawns this morning, and went straight back to the stihl. Today’s lawns were all vertical cut edges, and I’m real particular about how good they look. I’ll have to practise on my own lawn until I’m comfortable.
The 2 things I need to get used to is it spins anti clockwise and the guard is huge, so I can’t see what I’m doing.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz