View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 10:42 PM   #22
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Twilight for the traditional ICE automobile

ill make no mistake in the belief EVs arnt comming but
surly theres an alternative fuel to fossil for the ICE other wise we are screwed as
i cant see EVs across the board for all common day dives , theres alot out there that just arnt going to be able to afford them all round the world nor could i see them being able to roll them out in such numbers fast enough
and then theres the car enthusiast in the US alone (and we all know how they just love giving up stuff as its their right) there is a lot of custom , vintage or hot/rat rod cars as second/third drives and i cant see these just going dormant over night with out a fight

and as such a statement EVs are needed as fuels running out well i dont see much on the market as electric water craft for recreational use and cant also see them going dormant over night either jet skis , ski boats , fishing boat and so on

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote