Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 11:03 AM   #328
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Ambitious China

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Thanks. I get ya now. Push back from 5 eyes and Quad like nations won't bother them. IPA is a nice move, but its 200 MPs forming an group that has not been state sanctioned.

Sorry, I know these are nice gestures, it makes us feel warm and fuzzy, but will it hurt them? We need something stronger if you want to make a difference.

How about Biden and Boris making a brief statement? Even a statement from Merkel would embarrass them. I'm sorry, if it has caused so much grief for us, it deserves at least some recognition from heads of our closest allies, not through their deputies. I reckon Trump would have said something if he wasn't in such a predicament.

A real punch in the face would be push backs from countries in ASEAN or even one or two in the middle east, saying "we do not condone what you have done, we appreciate what Australia has done to address this issue" (in reference to the tweet, of course they have no interest in the trade war bullying).

Just my view, as unpopular as it may be. I'll be quiet now.
Biden is too weak and corrupt to say anything bad about china. Watch him sell out america to the ccp.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: