Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 09:08 PM   #6605
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Thumbs up Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
If the UV light method doesn't work for you CoupeKing, you could try the following method - which was only just recently released by world leading COVID-19 researchers. This method is yet to be approved by the FDA and the WHO, but that hasn't stopped some people, and it shouldn't stop you from giving it a go if you must.

Researchers have released a set of instructions that is said to 100% eliminate the virus within a 6-8 hour period, and also with a 100% guarantee of NO long lasting side effects. This is absolutely fantastic news.

The study indicates that someone who has tested positive should consume 2 litres of very salty water within a 10 minute period. Following this, you must enter an Infrared Sauna immediately (not sure why it specifies an infrared sauna... but hey who am I to argue). Continue to stay inside the sauna for a period of 6-8 hours, and by yourself, as the vapour being expelled from your body contains high traces of COVID-19, and is contagious. Best practice would be to leave a note on the outside of the sauna with instructions stating that no one is to enter until **:**am/pm.

After a period of 6-8 hours inside the sauna, you will have 100% eliminated all traces of the COVID virus, and any side effects. As per the note you left outside the sauna, someone will most likely enter the sauna after the indicated time, and recover your now COVID-19 free self.

This is great news indeed. I was sent this information on FB, through a mate of a mate who works in a medical microbiology lab, and I have no reason to doubt it's validity.
This user likes this post: