Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 09:53 AM   #6257
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U View Post
I’ve been taking 4,000IU a day since around April this year along with a vitamin C supplement, I can’t remember exactly which episode but he covers blood levels to target for what appears to be benefit, you would then need to get your blood levels checked and re assess.

While clinical trials would help provide definitive answers, much like other treatments that have been discussed at length, there’s literally no downside here to the general population being proactive, especially those most vulnerable in the community.
Yep, plenty research coming out about the benefits of both Vitamins. I take a heap more than that but everyone must DYOR and I have blood tests done to confirm the levels are safe.

Interestingly enough stats from Dr Sutton say 40% of the population has a co-morbidity. That's an indictment on the health system in general and one could argue the governments idea of health is not in fact health but sickness.

I've not heard any suggestions from the government to improve ones health and immune system during this outbreak.
3 users like this post: