Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 11:18 PM   #690
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Mowing ..

It was garden bin night tonight. I did my lawn last week so the bin was almost full so i decided to just run over my driveway even though it didnt need doing. My whipper snipper was fine but needed some love. The tank was loose and it was missing 1 screw for the plastics. Id been putting this off, but i had the rubber thing to secure the tank and spare body screws. So under 5 minutes to fix what i had been putting off.
Dunno if it was something in the fuel or something in the 2 stroke oil, or if ****ty 2 stroke things have emotions (this one was free), its never started this easy, and it typically starts pretty easy. And nothing i did to it was remotely mechanical.
Not for any greater reason then i had never done it before, last time i used my mower i cleaned the air filter element out for the first time. Its always been the one pull wonder. Maintenance wise the briggsy has had an oil change or 2 and a set of blades in the 9 years ive had it. Its still a 1 pull wonder, but it must also like being able to breathe better. It loves it. It treats cold starts the same as a warm start.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: