View Single Post
Old 19-06-2020, 10:55 AM   #154
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: KIA - Would you buy one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey-AMG View Post
For now it’s AMG badge snobbery at its finest and yes 100 lashes on the back for me admitting that but geez they do make some fine cars.
I see nothing wrong with your decision, its what fit best based on your criteria. Its only snobbery if you never considered other cars. Thanks for the input. It sounds like the i30N wasn't for you. Interested you didn't try the stinger. Although assuming because its not a hatch it was never put in the mix. What year A45 did you go for? I was surprised to see 2015's at decent price point but for a 2017(?) facelift you'd need to up your budget considerably.

With hot hatches, Kia and the like considered; what is a deterrent for me looking closer at an AMG A45is cost of servicing and the 7.5hr drive to get it in Adelaide living far west coast. With a Hyundai, VW, ford and Kia dealer in town keeps the i30N, stinger, RS and gti R in the mix. Few late model Mercs and audis in town though. Wonder if there's a local doing euro?

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: