View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 09:26 AM   #295
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Coronavirus Closes 5 Hyundai Factories.

Heard an interesting story from a mate on Friday. A medical centre in Sydney’s CBD had opened an overflow clinic to deal with the spike of drop-ins.

They’d chosen to do this in an adjacent building, under a sublet. No approval from the strata committee, no council approval, the commercial suites shared a lobby with the residential units above. Unsurprisingly, when this was all fleshed out there were a number of unhappy campers! It’s hard to work out which is more offensive - the gall or the greed of this clinic.

It took most of a day to both ensure that adequate information was captured to facilitate prosecution, and to physically get it permanently closed, then send out notification to all parties potentially affected. My mate reflected on the hoo-haa: “I was hoping for a quiet day, to wind up a few things before my annual leave”...

There’s definitely not much “normal” happening in some places at the moment!
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote