View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 09:11 PM   #158
au350hp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Lol, what a lot of bull****!

It doesn't matter how many times you unlock the front door of your new purchase, it will never come close to holding your own child for the first time.

I rent by choice and have 4 kids, none of which i'd give up to have my name on a property title.

Life is short and no matter how much you invest, save and go without, in less than 70yrs we'll both be dead, only i'll have a family to grieve for me and you'll have a fancy coffin and a big fat bank balance you can no longer spend.
Who's missing out on the things that really matter?
Everything you say is based on assumption. You know nothing about me or my childhood. When you look at the amount of divorces, domestic violence, its a shame a few more men don't have the balls to tell their partner/wife they don't want children. My wife & I have a very full life and we are able to help others in need because we choose to. Who needs people to grieve for them? They might be glad to see the end of you or they may not. You have the challenge of raising well rounded compassionate children who will respect others and contribute to society. Good luck with all of that, and saving for your retirement because rent goes up and there will be no pension in a few years, but I suppose your saving the same amount that you pay for rent each week because that's the only model that provides a future. That's all too much work for me. I have my wife, my rescue dogs, my house and my cars and I am genuinely happy. Nothing wrong with that.
au350hp is offline   Reply With Quote