View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 02:28 PM   #142
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roostercam View Post
Its all relevant. Every generation has barriers to deal with, I don't subscribe to the theory ''its harder today than in the past''. That's for whingers who don't know how to say no and insist on having everything now. Everything worthwhile takes time, and the pleasure from earning something through hard work cannot be measured I believe. My wife and I decided not to have children which has made things a lot easier. I don't know why so many people have kids when so many complain how hard it is. Not many people these days think before they leap it seems. Mortgages, cars, kids, pets, then all the technology. People need to slow down, simplify their lives and concentrate on the things that really matter.
Lol, what a lot of bull****!

It doesn't matter how many times you unlock the front door of your new purchase, it will never come close to holding your own child for the first time.

I rent by choice and have 4 kids, none of which i'd give up to have my name on a property title.

Life is short and no matter how much you invest, save and go without, in less than 70yrs we'll both be dead, only i'll have a family to grieve for me and you'll have a fancy coffin and a big fat bank balance you can no longer spend.
Who's missing out on the things that really matter?
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: