View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:00 AM   #130
au350hp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
This thread is funny, I love how the people that have never taken the a risk or have been willing to step out of their safe zone are calling people who have greedy and then express joy when those trying to better themselves fail.

The same people will then complain about their inability to buy into the housing market, and if those doing the hard yards and taking risks have a win they will complain how 'lucky' and 'greedy' they are.

I constantly get people saying I am 'lucky' to own the house and land I do, I am 'lucky' to have 200K worth of classic cars sitting in my garage.

I can promise anyone that there is no 'luck' involved, it's all about hard work and doing what it takes to reach the goals I wanted to reach, There is plenty of stuff I have done without over the decades to be able to do what I want to do. To this day I get up at 04:20am to go to work and I generally get home between 6 and 7 pm, so yes I am 'lucky', has nothing to do with hard work

I don't get the whole people wanting to live in Sydney thing, unfortunately I have lived there for a large part of my life and for the last ten years I was there I worked towards getting out of that cess pool of human garbage.
No mention of the thousands of dollars you no doubt made on the sale of your Sydney property or did you give it to charity because you didn't like the ''stench'' of the money made form it?
au350hp is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: