View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #2304
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Default Re: US Elections - Boring or Important to Aust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax2 View Post
'If rumours are true....' I think this is half the problem. Too many people believing too many rumours. Please don't take this as a personal attack, but you've used the words like 'rumour' 'apparently' 'supposedly' more than half a dozen times over recent pages, yet much of it has not come to fruition. This has been common amongst most of his detractors.
Some of those things that have been leaked require the investigation to move forward. Some have been confirmed (such as the two grand juries that have been convened, raids and warrants and subpoenas issued).

The rumours are leaks from intelligence agencies to people who had relationships with them when they were working in government.

Perhaps a good deal of it is bollocks - I find it fascinating. I also can't wait to hear the speech Trump is going to give about Islam in Saudi Arabia supposedly written by the same guy who wrote the legislation on the 'Muslim travel ban'. I'm wondering if Saturday Night Live has also embedded some agents in Trump's administration.