View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 PM   #503
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: 2011 Ford Focus Sport, Transmission Shudders :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinijosh View Post
the tcm failed on our driveway, had to tow the car to the dealer.

When they were done with it the car miraculously had a ****ed engine mount that was fine before they changed the clutch packs for the 4th time.

Every time my partner takes her car to a ford dealer they treat her like a moron who wouldn't know better, meanwhile she's more informed about the bull**** problems with these cars than they are.

We're getting rid of it, and I'm going to sell my ST too, hopefully the ST doesn't catch fire between now and then since apparently that's a thing with these motors now.11
I bet they never supported the engine when they removed the trans. This puts added pressure on the mount which then fails and creates a vibration.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote