View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #471
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2011 Ford Focus Sport, Transmission Shudders :(

Late November. The service manager told her it was a new type of clutch they were installing and was used in the US, and that it should fix the problem.

Funny thing. When it was last in Mum asked for her car to be bought back and use that to put towards a new Focus. They said they'd get that started for her, and replace the clutch in the mean time. She didn't hear back so she called them before Christmas and was advised the manager wasn't in but he would call back. No one called. So she rang just before New Years and was told he wasn't in and would call back. Again, no call. So she called the Tuesday after New Years and was advised he was on sick leave and wouldn't be back till mid February. She called in mid Feb and was told he was with a customer and would call back. Same thing last Friday.

And today she finally got to speak to him. And he said her car was already valued last November but would need to be valued again this Wednesday. Not bloody likely. She was never told it was valued! When she asked what it was valued for he would say and said they don't discuss the figures. I'm taking the day off to go with her on Wednesday and I'll be telling them what it was valued for in November is what it's value is now as it's not mums fault they've been mucking her around ever since. That dealership is normally fantastic and I'd recommend them to anyone, but damn it they're being a pack of twits about this now.
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote