View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 04:02 PM   #135
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: US Presidential Elections - Boring or Important to Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
G'day all...already commented but you'll love this...I decided to ask on my US based model train forum in General Discussions on Friday night what the members thought of Donald Trump as a possible President..Fairly innocent question from a non American. I entitled it " What's happening in Washington"....Well , didn't the proverbial hit the fan...Ended up I had to send an apology for mentioning such subject matter and the Moderator sent me a message in no uncertain terms...Gee they're touchy on such things...I did get a few private messages supporting my subject matter after they censored almost every word of my original post ..On the phone last night to my great friend in Baltimore MD..who I met through that Forum..we ring most Saturdays he was telling me how much trouble Dep't of Immigration. was causing his new daughter in law over her citizenship (she's originally from Hungary) as his his own wife Angela but also how biased much of the media is to Trump..He's genuinely worried where this could lead if by chance he got elected..We should be glad to be in OZ especially during this current campaign...Cheers Rod..
The so called Dep't of immigration here in Australia can be hell here, even for Pommy's wanting citizenship.
I believe Trump just does not want dead wood and people who may have criminal intent, it just sounds like common sense to me and the Clinton mob can't discern because, that would offend there new age PC gods.